Saturday, January 16, 2010

Week 2: Learning Discovery!

I think during this second week of class there was a whole lot of good information shared and taught. The triangle that aids in creating and having dynamic learning experiences was intriguing. It was a new concept for me, and at first I did not really understand the connection between Role, Knowledge, and Experience. I thought that this threesome was an odd combination to use to explain learning. After class though I started to understand how each part of the triangle greatly affect each other. For instance, from experience I know that my role plays a definite part in how much I learn, and my experiences in the classroom or during day to day living enhance the knowledge I'm collecting. I learn a whole lot more if my role is positive and if I am more willing to experience, use, and explore. Experiences help to fill your knowledge piggy bank, and understanding your role keeps that piggy bank secure and well cared for.

No comments:

Post a Comment