Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Week 4 PLE Post
We have a lot of very creative people in our class! The storyboards that I read fit very well with the curriculum being taught through the story. I had fun trying to figure out what was being taught through the stories! I think everyone deserves a pat on the back! :) The storyboards I reviewed were from Aubrey, Sheila, Brittany, Haley, and Anne. Implementing a digital story telling project into the classroom would be very exciting, especially since it is so different. There may be a challenge because of that excitement. Students may be so excited about the digital story and its awesome effects that they do not grasp what is trying to be taught through the storyboard. It's possible that a digital story could become a distraction if focus isn't directed to what it is trying to teach. I think it may be a good idea for teachers to remember their purpose for making a digital story and then use that story accordingly. (If the story is for fun-- let the students have fun and enjoy it. If it is meant as some type of instruction-- teach the students the curriculum or principles behind the story).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment